Where to buy Magna RX: Ingredients List and Reviews
My Experience – From Start To Finish
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely via more than a few websites, and can be located on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and a number of different on-line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to attempt this complement out to check it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluate as my results. To start, it ought to be mentioned that this specific complement is handy over the counter, and does no longer require a docs prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my package deal in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the agency we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us 2 bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once no longer a mistake, however I suppose they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing greater research, it looks like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are fantastically popular for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first aspect I favor to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t recognize if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it simply stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I received a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I commenced thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of exceeded earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I be aware of you are supposed to take two capsules a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate characteristic and can also even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As a long way as its sexual benefits, there’s absolutely no motive for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in normal medication for years, usually with the cause of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many elements in this category, without a doubt appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally well worth noting that, even though maca looks to enlarge intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone ranges and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by means of contemporary lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male improving herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone tiers – which is unusual.
The dosages determined right here are on the low side, however no longer the point of being completely ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to assist male fitness by means of a number ordinary remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to returned this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that real catuaba is definitely a combination of the bark from numerous one of a kind timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formulation on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given deposit for a broad vary of benefits, along with extended testosterone and energy, as nicely as accelerated erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and intelligence function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a gasoline referred to as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially considering that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, no matter claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no affect on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in ordinary medicine, there are very few research backing up claims involving this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are lots greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to through delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More commonly called Sarsaparilla, it’s typically the root that is used for a variety of reasons.
I’m now not certain what the distinctive between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to amplify testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it might also deserve it.
The seeds comprise a number of nutritional vitamins and minerals – consisting of zinc and magnesium – that make bigger sperm manufacturing and should enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few elements that would possibly sincerely enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It can also be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, virtually due to the fact of how affordable it is and – in concept – the substances must have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few elements that may surely do something for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, substantially decreasing their capability to surely work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to be aware that most of the time humans that do have success with the product typically don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible ride with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to amplify blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is now not the pleasant preference for growing NO ranges and wants to be taken at a a lot greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater superb for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be appropriate for you, however I don’t understand if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I these days located out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is clearly no longer a licensed doctor in the US.Aquilar may additionally no longer have even had a predominant function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicinal drug in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent observed any dramatic consequences however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and tough to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product more often than not due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not well worth it, Have been the usage of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in capacity and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s reachable online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You might also have to pick out a unique supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not understand if everybody contains it or promises it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no tremendous effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website